REFRESHER COURSE "ERAWARE"
Recorded Course - Available on Demand
To pay by credit card and start the course now, please fill out the desired number of seats and click "Add".
To be invoiced or pay by Purchase Order, please register here: REGISTER
This course is designed for individuals who are likely to witness or discover a hazardous substance release and who have been trained to initiate an emergency response sequence by notifying the proper authorities of the release. They would take no further action beyond notifying the authorities of the release.
- Understanding the risks associated with hazardous substances.
- Use of the Safety Data Sheet and other guidance information.
- Recognition - Utilizing OSHA GHS, DOT Hazmat, NFPA labeling information
- Hazardous substance identification
- Incident Command System
- Evacuation procedures
- Company emergency response plans
- Use of the US DOT Emergency Response Guidebook
- Incidental spills vs Emergency Response
Students may stop and restart this course at their own pace. The course consists of video, practice problems and an examination. Students should allocate approximately 2 to 2.5 hours at the computer in order to complete this course. Upon successful completion of an online test, students will be issued a certificate. Students can always call or e-mail an instructor while working on course materials.
DEP TCH: 2 (BC-2017-3217)
NH DES CEUs: 0.2