Online: Hazwoper Refresher for 24-hour|
REFRESHER COURSE "ERREF"
Hazardous material response procedure refresher during incidental and
uncontrolled release incidents. This course meets the training refresher
requirements for Technician and Operations Level training per 29 CFR
• Recognition – OSHA GHS, DOT Hazmat, NFPA
• Use of Monitors
• Levels of Protection: A, B, C & D
• Incident Command System
• Confinement & Containment Techniques
• Decontamination procedures
• Respiratory protection for spill responders
• Incidental spills vs Emergency Response
Employees who wear spill response PPE (SCBAs, Air
Purifying respirators, spill suits) must be certified by the employer
for competency with using this equipment.
Students may stop and restart this course at their own pace. The course
consists of video, practice problems and an examination. Students should
allocate approximately 4 to 5 hours at the computer in order to complete
this course. Upon successful completion of an online test, students will
be issued a certificate. Students can always call or e-mail an
instructor while working on course materials.